Pit Lake Modelling
RGS has completed several final void/ pit lake water balance and water quality models to support Closure options assessments for a confidential gold miner in Central Queensland. RGS is currently involved in several geochemical assessment programs to support waste materials management and Closure.
Specifically, RGS has been involved in:
- Construction and development of several final void/ pit lake water quality models;
- Field based hydrogeochemical assessments including pit wall wash experiments;
- Hydrogeochemical characterisation investigations of various mine waste materials including a kinetic leach column (KLC) testing program;
- undertaken in the RGS laboratory; and,
- Investigation of several alternative Closure options including tailings/ cement testing.
get in touch